AS Knitting Group Prize Draw
My attention was recently drawn to the Alice Starmore Knitting Group on Facebook (set-up and run entirely independently from Virtual Yarns), who have been busily making my Henry VIII design for their winter KAL. For their April KAL we have decided to run a special Prize Draw to celebrate the many stitches they have collectively knitted.
Starting from 10th January 2020 until 24.00hrs GMT on the 20th April 2020 group members who purchase kits or yarn packs from Virtual Yarns relating to the April KAL, or who have purchased these kits from Virtual Yarns in the past 12 months, can opt to be entered into the draw. Each kit purchase will ensure one entry.
The kits for the April KAL are:
Oregon Cardigan Patterncard Kit
Oregon Autumn Hat Set Patterncard Kit
Oregon Spring Hat Set Patterncard Kit
Marina Hat Set Patterncard Kit
St Brigid Yarn Pack
Birdsfoot Scarf Patterncard Kit
Birdsfoot Wrap Patterncard Kit
Entry to the draw is not automatic, to opt into the draw send a private message to the Virtual Yarns Facebook page with your name and kit purchase and your name will be entered. Please read the Rules of the Draw before entering.
There will be 3 winners:
1st Prize – A choice of ONE of the following:
2nd Prize - £25 Gift Voucher
3rd Prize - £10 Gift Voucher
Rules of the Draw
1. The draw is open to all members of the Facebook group Alice Starmore Knitting Group who buy one or more of the following Oregon Cardigan, Oregon Hat Set, Marina Hat Set or Birdsfoot Scarf or Wrap Patterncard Kit, or a St Brigid Yarn Pack from the Virtual Yarns website within the time frame of the draw or within the 12 months previous.
2. The Alice Starmore Knitting Group is unaffiliated from Virtual Yarns and set-up and run entirely independently. Requests to join the group are dealt with by the group admin.
3. Those wishing to participate in the draw must opt in by private messaging the Virtual Yarns Facebook page with their name and product purchase.
4. The kits are offered at the normal price and no extra charge is made to enter the draw.
5. Neither entrants nor winners are required to provide Virtual Yarns with any details or data for promotional use.
6. Each kit bought within the time frame of the draw ensures one entry to the draw. Virtual yarns reserves the right to change the the yarn colours offered during the course of the draw should stocks of colours initially on offer be depleted. Entrants will be informed of any potential changes of colours and will have the right to cancel their order and thus withdraw from the draw.
7. The closing time and date of the draw is 2400 hrs GMT on the 20th April 2020.
8. The draw will take place at 1300 hrs GMT on the 21st of April 2020. All entries will be written and placed in a container and winners names will be drawn at random. The draw for each prize will be made by Alice Starmore and will take place in the Isle of Lewis, Scotland in the presence of two independent witnesses.
9. The winners names will be sent to the Alice Starmore Knitting Group administrator and will be posted on the group page by the 25th April 2020. Winners will also be informed by e-mail. In the event of an electronic breakdown winners will be informed by e-mail as soon as is possible after the dates stated herein.
10. No person involved with Virtual Yarns or their direct family members and no persons involved with the draw or their direct family members will be eligible to enter the draw.
11. There will be no cash or other alternatives offered instead of the stated prizes.
12. Prizes will be mailed to winning entries to the address given on the winner’s order. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the correct mailing address is given. Virtual Yarns will ensure that the prizes are adequately packaged and mailed. Virtual Yarns will not be held responsible for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
13. The terms and conditions of the draw are governed by the Laws of Scotland.